Twisted Tales Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Tales Roleplay

If you are part of the role play on the Creekwood sim in second life, please constant lyricalmelodies resident if you need help registering to the forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sex shop is now open for some dirty fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelc Darkthief
Typer of Tomfoolery
Typer of Tomfoolery

Second Life Username : Angelic Echo

Sex shop is now open for  some dirty fun  Empty
PostSubject: Sex shop is now open for some dirty fun    Sex shop is now open for  some dirty fun  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 6:51 pm

The sex shop is now open for some dirty fun ,and the owner is looking to hire some beautiful hot girls and a few males . The owner well be in  Monday threw Friday and some on the weekends between the times 4pm until 8 U.S time but the store is open 24/7 . So fell free to check it out now since every one knows about the store here is some back ground information about the woman who owns this wonderful establishment .
Angel is a 21 year old female from a small Ohio town , she only came to Creekwood after her loving papi died of cancer and left her his establishment there in Creekwood .Before taking over her papi's shop she was a model for a small clothes company ,and going to UC college were she study psychology , human behavior , and  business.
Angel considers herself a very level headed beautiful woman were anything supernastural in the world don't exist but has a science explanation . Sadly she believes in no religon either though she thinks there migt be a god she is doubtful  , but religon it's self no because theres way too many out there and all claiming to be the one .
Angel is 5'7' 125 pounds dark red flame hair with odd blueish green eyes she has a soft midwest voice she owns two ferrets  named johny and Gina who will always be some were about , she  also does carry a small  gun for protection (prop of course)). Anything else you would like to know come rp with me and get to know me and thank you all for your time and inviting me into the group I look forword to rping here.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Ellie

Second Life Username : Ellie Blackrain

Sex shop is now open for  some dirty fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex shop is now open for some dirty fun    Sex shop is now open for  some dirty fun  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:25 pm

Welcome to the forum Angel! thanks for posting! Wink
Back to top Go down

Sex shop is now open for some dirty fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Tales Roleplay :: General Role Play :: General Storylines-
Jump to: