Twisted Tales Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Tales Roleplay

If you are part of the role play on the Creekwood sim in second life, please constant lyricalmelodies resident if you need help registering to the forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter One

Go down 
+2
Ellie
Amilee
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilithina
Typer of Tomfoolery
Typer of Tomfoolery
Lilithina

Second Life Username : lilithinablackrain

Chapter One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Lilith couldn't stop smirking a bit as she watched this girl seem so terrified and even jealous of her. She flipped a crumb of burnt bacon off the table absentmindedly and then looked back up just in time to see the girl face plant into the floor. Most people might've instinctively moved to help her, but not Lilith, she just leaned back and watched like this was prime time television and she was just missing the popcorn.

Once Amilee went into the bathroom she looked over at Ellie and made a mock little sulk at her before smiling again. "Aww, but it's so much fun to pick on 'em sometimes. . . I guess I'll be nice since she's like. . . yours or whatever" Once Amilee came back out she shifted in her chair, watching her quietly, trying to figure out what it was about her that had Ellie so entranced, she didn't seem like the type that would do that to anyone, so she wondered what she wasn't seeing yet.

Lilith sat back at first to listen to Ellie explain everything to Amilee. Every so often she'd offer something about the MC that she knew, but mostly she kept quiet, wanting to see how this girl would take such news, curious to know whether she was just like those hang arounds that would fuck off at the least bit of trouble or if she really was in it for the long haul. At some point in the conversation, it came up about people from the MC moving to UJ City and Lilith looked out the window of the trailer and then back at Ellie. "Do you have places for everyone to stay when they get here?"
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Ellie

Second Life Username : Ellie Blackrain

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 4:57 pm

Ellie joined Lilith at the window and followed her gaze to the few trailers outside. How the fuck was she going to work this? She rubbed her forehead and squeezed her eyes shut for a second thinking. She was tired and still had so much to think about. She looked at Lilith, "well let's do this the MC way..." she grinned "we'll get good and drunk and figure shit out" she laughed and handed her the keys to the bar, "should be a couple of bottles of Jack on the back shelf top right..." Lilith was out of the door before Ellie could add "...and bring Amilee some ...okaaay.. and she's gone..." she looked at Amilee and opened the fridge, "beer?" she offered, laughing, knowing full well Amilee wouldn't like anything that wasn't fruity or at least pink in colour.
Amilee looked like she didn't give a shit about fizzy beverages and also like she was going to burst into tears again at any moment. Ellie closed the fridge "ok you want to do this now?" Amilee nodded meekly and Ellie sighed. She held out her hand to sit Amilee down on the couch "ok then I guess we're doing this....so you can start with the questions....and I guess I'll answer and we'll get through it all in fuck knows how many..." She didn't finish her sentence... she couldn't.

It was like a wrecking ball had hit her clean in the chest. It had been so many years since Ellie had felt what it was like to have breath in her body but this was a painful and definite reminder. It felt like her ribs were being crushed but were going to explode all at the same time. Ellie fell to her knees holding her chest and gasping for air her body didn't even need.
Her ankle felt like it was on fire... she could hear Amilee screaming but she couldn't speak or even get a sound out. She writhed on the floor, crimson bloody tears ran from her eyes but not from the pain being inflicted on her...

Lilith burst through the door and pushed Amilee to one side like old trash, she grabbed Ellie's shoulders and held her, looking into her face "Mom? what the fuck?" Ellie weakly moved her lips a few times before a sound would come out ...she looked up at Lilith and smiled as she whispered "...Ida..."
Back to top Go down
Lilithina
Typer of Tomfoolery
Typer of Tomfoolery
Lilithina

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:15 pm

Lilith watched Ellie, both with a curiosity of how she would handle this situation and with a bit of doubt still, this was, after all, the woman who had turned her and then fucked off and while she understood the reasons, the angry resentment was still present.  But she had to admit that she liked the idea of getting good and drunk before trying to figure anything else out.  So she took the keys and headed out to the bar.  

She rolled her shoulders a bit as if stretching sore muscles and walked quickly across the street and had no issue walking right to the door of the bar and opening it.  She stalked straight towards where the shelves of alcohol were and grinned.  "Jackpot!  Why the hell didn't she bring me here sooner.....the bitch...."  She smirked and grabbed a bottle of whiskey and opened it and drank a good half of it before stopping for air and realizing she had better actually bring something back or they'd never get anything done.  She gathered as many bottles as she could and headed back over.

As she left she thought she heard someone in the distance scream and she spun around quickly but saw no one.  That was when she realized it was because it was coming from Ellie's trailer.  She burst through the door almost breaking it from its hinges with the force that she crashed against it.  She laid the bottles down and headed straight over.

"Ida?  What the fuck....is this actually happening.....right fuckin' now?."  It sunk in suddenly, all the little clues she had gathered from people, the times she had snuck into Billy's office and read through files about Ellie. Those files were full of the name Ida, no one had flat out explained it to her, she'd had to figure it out on her own terms, but suddenly Lilith just knew that Ellie could feel Ida and she glanced up at Amilee with a look and said in a low voice "shit just got real, little human."

"Mom....."  Lilith knew exactly where Ida had been all those years, flashes of things she had read in the files went through her mind.  She hesitated for a moment, did she tell her she knew?  She had abandoned her once, and while she sort of understood why, it was still a really shit thing to have done Lilith felt.  So she just looked down at her and waited for the moment to pass, knowing it must be hell but still struggling with her feelings over it.

And that was when the weirdness first started.  She had heard Billy whispering to someone once before that Lilith might be one to keep a close eye on, and that it had something to do with Ellie having had his blood and now Lilith also having a small fraction of it by being turned.  But up until now she'd never been close enough to Ellie to experience this.  But as she was practicing how she would tell Ellie that she knew where Ida was, she would soon discover what made her difrferent.

She closed her eyes a moment, carefully picking words before she spoke them outloud.  "Ellie, I know it's wrong to snoop n shit, that's sort of what got me killed, cause yanno I ain't never been any good at mindin' my own business.....but ya see This Ida....man she was a real character huh?  Yeah probably was a hoot to hang out with, the crazy bitches always are..... but umm ya see there was these files in Billy's office and I was only just tryin' to see where like.....you was.....cuz ya left me!   ya fucker.....but I know where she's been and....I ain't good at rememberin' dates n shit but....uhh I guess it's been 50 years....."  She rambled on more, giving details about where the prison was located and having zero clue that as she practiced this speech in her mind, that Ellie could actually hear it as clearly as if she had spoken each word out loud.
Back to top Go down
Amilee
Typer of Tomfoolery
Typer of Tomfoolery
Amilee

Second Life Username : sweetlittleamilee

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 7:39 pm

Amilee shook her head, no she didn't want beer, or anything else to touch her lips, except maybe Ellie's, even in all of her shock at the moment, she still thought about being pushed against a wall and kissed hard as some kind of consolation for all of the crazy she was being forced to endure. But she had no time to think about that anymore, one second Ellie was holding her hand and the next she was collapsed on the ground.

And before she could even take a second breath to rush to her, as the screams left her lips and she dropped to the ground, Lilith was shoving her aside. Her thoughts came in short bursts.

'Ida'
'It's that name again! But she said she was dead...or gone i dunno....vampires are weird!'
'shit just got real little human'
'oh fuck off vampy, i'm tougher than I look, bring the real shit on!"

But no words left her lips, she just stared from Lilith to Ellie. It was weird, Ellie was crying, Lilith was holding her and guarding her fiercely so that Amilee dared not come any closer. And yet Lilith's eyes were closed, and she was being strangely quiet for someone who appeared to be comforting someone else.

"uhh is anyone gonna tell me what's happening here?" Were the words that finally slipped from her lips. She felt a little annoyed, a lot worried and more than anything she hated not knowing what was going on, it was driving her crazy inside.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 3:46 pm

Ellie swallowed ...this what it, she was sure of it - the true death. It had to be, she was hallucinating, she was looking at Lilith and her lips were still but she was clearly talking to her. Some electrics seemed to still be working in her head though and as Lilith silently spoke on, something in Ellie's head remained analytical as always ... all the things Lilith was saying, actually made sense. The timing was correct even. She looked at Lilith, she didn't have the strength to talk 'Fuck Lil!...when were you gonna tell me this little mine of information?... it would have been nice to have a fucking heads up on the mystical sucker punch to the chest...' she thought, wishing she had the ability to speak the words instead ....hell, speak? she wanted to scream at her...
Lilith snapped her head back to Ellie open-mouthed "what? how did you?... I didn't even..."
Ellie stared at Lilith and Lilith stared back.... neither of their mouths was moving but their conversation was as clear as Amilee's annoyance.
"How the fuck are you talking to me Lil?", "Me? how the fuck are you talking to me? what the fuck is happening here mom?"
"The blood, it has to be the blood... Lil how much did Billy tell you exactly about why I had to leave you? Holy shit you knew about Ida you must have put this together by now?!"

Ida... the thought of her name stopped Ellie in her tracks. Then everything else just stopped. She fell deaf like she had just been submerged in water as the realisation of what had just occurred fell over her like a blanket. Ida was alive? she hadn't met the true death without Ellie as she had assumed?
Shock blistered through her and the sound returned to her as if a hand had just reached in and pulled her from the bottom of a lake and she could finally take in air again.
She was gasping in the feelings of Ida's emotions once again running through her bloodstream as they had so many years before. She closed her eyes and reached out her mind.

Ellie could see her in her head the first sight she had had of her for more than half a century. Scarlet rivulets ran from Ellie's eyes and she could hear Lilith freaking out again "Mom! don't you leave me again!" this time in her audible voice but Ellie couldn't answer her. She was gone from this place... she was stood in a forest clearing with Ida and they were staring at each other as if they had just seen their very own ghosts. They moved slowly, cautiously towards each other. Ellie raised her palms and outstretched her arms towards Ida and she came forward so timidly for the girl that had created so much chaos by Ellie's side way back then.
They locked eyes and wordlessly Ida's hands met Ellies, they stood palms to palms silently in the forest clearing lost in each other's eyes for long moments before their hands, slowly like some kind of synchronised lovers dance, raised again and mirrored each other down to their sides where they took hold of each other like addicts just been given a long-awaited bag of their choice drug.
Ellie tried to brush the hair from her sickly looking cheeks "what have they done to you beautiful?" she whispered. She tried to hold her tighter, to never let go but Ida was beginning to disappear from the clearing. Ellie kissed her quickly fading lips and whispered in her ear "...I will find you ..." and she dissipated.

Ellie felt as though she had been sucked back into reality as she lost her link with Ida and she opened her eyes with a startled jump. She sat up bewildered but with a fire of urgency inside her and it made her confused for a second. Wait, no chest pain? She looked up and found Lilith grasping Amilee by the back of the neck holding up the girl's bloody lacerated wrist.
Amilee looked pale but smiled weakly at Ellie as the vampire's hand reached up to her own lips touching the blood there and staring at it as she rubbed it between her fingers. She slowly made the connection that Lilith had force-fed her some Amilee soda to bring her out of whatever weakened state she had fallen into but suddenly it didn't matter. Lilith's concern didn't matter, Amilee's blood sacrifice didn't matter...in fact all that DID matter was finding Ida.

Ellie got to her feet and scooped Amilee into her arms. She took her to the bedroom and carefully laid her on the bed. "Lilith? get her some food then your coming into the kitchen to tell me EVERYTHING you know...we gotta find Ida..." she turned to Lilith and looked serious "...right now ...like yesterday" 'Like when you should have told me everything in the first place' she added as an afterthought completely forgetting that Lilith could hear the addition.
Ellie flew back into the sitting room and started tearing apart boxes of files that she had brought from Billy's office drawers. From what she had heard from the depths of Liliths thoughts, the pages she had read were in these records and Ellie was going to find them and read for herself what had happened to her Ida. She pulled out a file and swallowed, it had Ida's name on it. She dropped onto the floor and touched the name marker penned on the front cover. This was so fucked up. The secrets, the lies she had been told and the things she HADN'T been told more to the point. Files she had brought here as admin aids now unlocking the answers to questions she had been asking for years. Pages she thought were going to be mundane and boring were now hiding the secrets she had waited all this time to know... Ellie reached behind her and took a bottle of whiskey from where Lilith had discarded them earlier, she unscrewed the lid and drained half the bottle, placing it on the coffee table and lighting a cigarette before opening the file and beginning to read...
Back to top Go down
Lilithina
Typer of Tomfoolery
Typer of Tomfoolery
Lilithina

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 4:19 pm

Lilith stared back at Ellie, she hadn't said a damn word out loud, what was going on here?  And then Ellie was doing it too, speaking but no lips moving, clear as day, but it was almost clearer like it was inside her head when she spoke it.    She wondered if she was going crazy and she didn't dare speak out loud for a momentary fear that something even weirder would happen.

She stared at Ellie, it looked like she was dying, her eyes closed, she was crying, and no matter how long she was a vampire, she was sure she would never get used to seeing the crimson tears falling down across pale cheeks.  She stared across the room and reached for Amilee.  She didn't care about anything right now but bringing Ellie back, so she did what she had to do, biting into her wrist with her teeth bared and shoving it to Ellie's mouth.  

When Ellie came to again Lilith breathed a sigh of relief. she wasn't gonna lose her, but then she realized that somehow or the other Ellie had heard her thoughts and she started scrambling to not think anything at all as she went to get the girl some food.  At least the girl had been shopping, and there was stuff to make her a sandwich.  It was still weird touching food that she didn't need to eat, but she poured a glass of juice and brought that and the sandwich back to the bedroom.  Luckily Amilee didn't even want to speak to her, she wordlessly took the offered food and drink and Lilith walked back out.

"Alright ...."  She spoke out loud and then thought better of it and decided to see what the fuck this mind thing was about, "Can you actually hear me right now?"  She thought and then when Ellie signaled she could Lilith burst out with the pent up anger she had been holding in.   "Look he didn't tell me shit okay?  Nobody ain't told me shit, everything I know I did on my own, I dug around n spent countless nights readin' through all that shit....yanno why?  Because nobody thought I was worth tellin' this to! You just waltz into my life like some mother fuckin God knows what....and once second I'm dyin' n the next I'm dead but I'm....uh still here....I've had zero answers, just people sayin' to wait n that it's gonna be okay if I just chill the fuck out.....I am tired of chillin mom tired of it!!!"

Lilith paced back and forth in the kitchen, she pounded one fist into the palm of the opposite hand an continued on with her tirade of thoughts, actually finding it easier to just think instead of speaking right now.  "So I dunno why you can hear me right now...but yeah if you feel Ida right now...I know where she is....and I'll help you find her but....please, don't leave me behind again....I'll help you I swear I will....just don't leave me like every other fucker always has"

Lilith leaned over Ellie's shoulder then, these files were a familiar sight that she had poured over for so long that it took her only moments of scanning before she pointed to the page that held the address of the prison.  She helped guide her through the pages, as if they went to an old story that she could almost tell by heart.  "Where the fuck though....is Creekwood?  I ain't never heard of it...."    Lilith thought as she pointed to the page that said, time and place of release.  She started to feel a rush of energy suddenly, she knew the second Ellie saw that, that they were going to be off and she braced herself for it.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Ellie looked up at the wall as Liliths voice entered her head. She said nothing other than "I am" in response if only to let her know she was listening. She didn't have words for the tirade of angry explanation coming her way and to be brutally honest nor did she have the time.
She was pissed and she was worried.
Sure Lilith deserved an explanation, and she would get one just as soon as Ellie had Ida back and they could sit down together and figure all this bullshit out.
Why didn't Lilith know that she had never WANTED to leave her? had no one told her that at the MC? probably scared that she would go looking for her if they had, Ellie guessed.
For now, Lilith would just have to be mad at her. She would know the truth soon enough and they had FAR more important things to worry about. Ellie looked back to the papers as Lilith approached her. She didn't even really know where to start looking and felt like she was about to explode if she couldn't find just something to give her a hope of finding Ida.
Ellie took another drink of whiskey and lit another cigarette as Lilith crouched down and took the file from her. She was exhausted maybe a fresh pair of eyes would help her find a place to start. She sat in silence as Lilith quickly scanned the file and found what she was looking for. If her heart had been capable it would have beat out of her chest as Lillith read the address and release date. It was almost funny that all these years of searching and the answer had been right there all along... ALMOST funny but mostly fucking enraging that Billy and Shade would have kept his from her when they KNEW how broken she had been by Ida's disappearance.
Her mind had started to wander imagining their reunion and how the fuck things were gonna turn out now in regards to Amilee but at Lilith's mention of Creekwood, Ellie came back to the conversation quickly. "bout a hundred miles from here..." she interjected, "just a few hours drive, I can leave tonight.." nothing was going to make her waste a second of time here not even the ending of sentences. Ellie stood up, hands on hips, and paced the floor a second thinking. she raised the bottle to her mouth once again and drank for what seemed like forever while Lilith waited for orders. Then passing the bottle to Lilith she suddenly became the leader her Father would have been proud of... "Lil? Call Tiny and Liz, tell them to go ahead with their move tomorrow but not to unpack when they get here - they can take trailers and hang out here till I get back with Ida, then we figure out what our next move will be"
She began moving quickly around the trailer stuffing things into a backpack and throwing it by the door before pulling off her clothes and stepping into the shower. She was still covered in Amilee's blood, hell! even her own blood and she ached from her strange psychic seizure just a couple of hours prior, besides, she needed a few moments to even think of what she was even going to say to her when she found her, what kind of state she would be in, how much she had missed her ....wanted to touch her, kiss her ... Ellie's hand began to find its way down to her pussy and she closed her eyes as the water ran over her and she slipped a couple of fingers over her clit... she opened her eyes and she laughed. Loudly. Lilith probably have heard and thought she was losing her mind and in all honesty? she was.
All these years, she thought, and that girl can STILL light my fuse. She grinned and regained her control. She didn't have time for that and she was sure Ida would help her out with her issues just as soon as she found her. Ellie might have still felt like shit from her episode but right now she felt like a schoolkid with a handful of dollars. She washed her hair, got dry and dressed and headed back into the kitchen where Lilith was standing with her arms crossed. "Don't look at me like that Lil! I'll just be a couple of days no more than that and I need you here to meet the rest of the MC...I'll be back I promise..."
Lilith nodded she guessed a few more days of Ellie not being around wasn't gonna make much of a difference "and the human?" she asked raising her eyebrows.
Ellie stopped Shit! she hadn't even thought about Amilee since she felt Ida's return. What the fuck would she do with her? Ida was not exactly known for her love of humans especially ones that were dating her sire and lover. Ellie smiled at Lilith in a "pleeease?" kind of way and Lilith rolled her eyes "for fuck sake fine!" she threw her hands up in the air and hugged Ellie. "Be safe mom" she tried to say without her voice breaking. Ellie smiled "always" she fist-bumped Lilith and grabbed her bag dipping into the bedroom and taking a look at Amilee ...Fuck what was she going to do with her now she was far too much of a sweetheart to stand a chance against Ida's teasing let alone her temper. She didn't have time to ponder the situation she HAD to move she HAD to get to Ida. She would just have to figure it out when she got back. She leant down and kissed Amilee's forehead "thank you" she whispered and Amilee's eyes popped open briefly "shh ....I'll be back soon" Ellie promised and she slipped out of the room closing the door behind her.

Ellie saluted Lilith from her cap, she nodded back and Ellie left the trailer. She strapped her backpack to her bike and climbed on, kickstarting the engine and drifting out of the gate onto the road.
A smile once again crept onto her face and she pulled back on the throttle leaning down close to the tank and firing herself into the space between her and Ida.

Thoughts reeled through her mind as she rode. Memories and thoughts of what she might find when she arrived fighting for space in her head as the road and the speed of her bike took her ever closer...

Last edited by Ellie on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilithina
Typer of Tomfoolery
Typer of Tomfoolery
Lilithina

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 7:11 pm

Lilith's mind was just a whirl, she had expected this reaction, but it didn't mean she liked it. She also didn't like being left alone with that human. But she knew that if she had been in the same situation, she would have asked the same thing, after all, she had read those files, she knew exactly what kind of relationship Ellie had with Ida.

She pretended to be ok with it, for Ellie's sake, but she was seething inside. As Ellie rode off she slammed the door shut and then peeked in on Amilee, saw that she still seemed really dazed and worn out, so she shut the door to the bedroom and sat down on the couch. From her pocket, she pulled out her mp3 player, popped the ear buds in and instantly was lost in the music for a bit.

Back to top Go down
Amilee
Typer of Tomfoolery
Typer of Tomfoolery
Amilee

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 7:23 pm

Amilee stirred in the bed, she rolled over and rubbed her eyes, she felt so tired. At first she just thought that she had dreamed everything, that Ellie was just still gone. But then it all came rushing back to her, Ellie on the floor, her saying that name, Ida. "Fuck...." She said slowly, her accent managing to make the word have about 3 more syllables than normal.

She stood up slowly and walked out of the bedroom, she went straight to the bathroom and was in there for a while, staring at herself in the mirror, splashing water on her face and generally trying to become calmer before going out to face who she thought would be Ellie.

But when she emerged and walked to the living room, it was Lilith who she saw on the couch. She sighed and walked to the chair on the other side of it, sat down and mumbled something to Lilith about where Ellie was, and what was going on. She didn't really feel comfortable being alone with someone who had just slashed her wrist, but it was to save Ellie, she'd seen that, felt her drinking from her.

She was lost in thought for a moment, and Lilith didn't even seem to notice she was there. So she stood up, walked back over and very gently tapped on her shoulder. "Uh, hello?"
Back to top Go down
Lilithina
Typer of Tomfoolery
Typer of Tomfoolery
Lilithina

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 7:41 pm

Lilith knew the little human had woken up long before she had come out of the bathroom, but she didn't want to say anything to her, hell she didn't even want to be here at all.  So she didn't bother giving her a response right away either.

But when the weird little creature came over and touched her with those warm hands, Lilith instantly grabbed hold of her wrist and stared down at the now healing cut.  Then she flicked her tongue out and flashed her fangs up at Amilee.  "You want something, or you offering yourself up as another snack?"

Instantly she saw the fear in her eyes and sighed.  "Relax.....okay please?  I don't wanna be here anymore than you do....but Ellie's gone for a few days....yanno, to find Ida....so just sit tight and then we can sort shit out when she gets back..."  Lilith was trying to show some compassion, it wasn't that she hated humans, but she hadn't liked people in general when she had been alive, so there was little improvement in her desire to be social for very long, but she was making an effort.  "Besides, think of it this way....3 years ago she sire'd me, then fucked off to this shit hole...and I don't even know that much about her from the few conversations we did have.....so you've known her longer than I have technically....why don't you tell me about her?"
Back to top Go down
Amilee
Typer of Tomfoolery
Typer of Tomfoolery
Amilee

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:12 pm

Amilee just really did not know how to take these vampires, were they all as sarcastic as Ellie and Lilith, or was that just some sort of fluke? She sighed at the name Ida being mentioned again, maybe they all thought she was stupid, but she knew that the name Ida meant she was going to get replaced. Not that anyone had told her that much, but she had watched the reactions and she had heard the way Ellie changed when she spoke about her. The way her face would light up whenever she was telling Amilee about silly things they had done before.

"This is it though....isn't it? She'll find her and then she'll forget all about me.....nobody can love two people....at least she doesn't love me that way...nobody ever would....not any other girls I dated before did either, why would a vampire chose me over another vampire?" She sighed and felt tears come to her eyes as she continued speaking to Lilith.

"Ellie is.....I dunno I hated her when she first hired me to work at her bar.....she scared me, made me uncomfortable and it was like she was always....laughing at me, with her eyes or something....and her lips do that thing....like....like a smirk!" Amilee sighed again, but this time in a dreamy sort of way. "I know once she finds Ida.....she won't want me anymore.....but what I had was pretty amazing...."

Amilee suddenly had a thought, and she let it it roll over in her mind, even though it had terrified her, Lilith forcing her wrist to Ellie's mouth and feeling her drinking from her, she realized it had not been THAT bad, well still pretty traumatic, but in light of everything that was happening, she realized there was only one thing left to do.

"Lilith? I know how to keep her! You can just bite me and ...make me one too, that's how it works right? If I'm a vampire than I'll have whatever that Ida has, she'll keep me then!" Amilee walked right over to Lilith, pulled her long red hair over one shoulder to expose her neck, and looked up at her with pleading eyes. "Please help me keep Ellie Lilith, please?"
Back to top Go down
Lilithina
Typer of Tomfoolery
Typer of Tomfoolery
Lilithina

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:25 pm

What the ever loving fuck was with this girl?  Lilith stood up right away when she saw her baring her neck.  She got up, went to the fridge and pulled a bottle of blood from it, she chugged it down easily, she knew a lot of vampires who hated the stuff, but she disliked people in general, humans were just messy, you had to convince them and then glamor them after.  And if you didn't glamor them good enough they came back for more....ughh fucking humans!  She licked her lips, the blood from the bottle dripping down her chin slightly as she walked back over to Amilee.

"See that....I'm all full now so I don't need your filthy human blood.  My mom is not any less likely to get rid of or keep you based on bein' a vampire or not!  I don't even know her, but do you know how I know that....."  Lilith got right into her face and grabbed her chin, so that Amilee was forced to stare right into her eyes.  "Little human, when I was almost dead....she saved my life....I was human then and she didn't know me from adam's fuckin house cat, just a few conversations that I couldda been sayin' any old bullshit story to get somebody to listen.... but yanno what?  She saved me anyway....and that ain't about anythin' more than that she's gotta heart....if you gotta death wish, that's your own problem....so get the fuck outta my face!!!"

Lilith flopped back down on the couch and shoved the ear buds back into her ears, fuck this human shit, they were all the same and she wanted nothing more to do with any of them.
Back to top Go down
Amilee
Typer of Tomfoolery
Typer of Tomfoolery
Amilee

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:41 pm

Amilee felt all of the courage leave her in that moment.  She stood up and went back to Ellie's room, lay down on the bed and cried.  Eventually, the exhaustion of the day sunk back in and she fell asleep.  All she dreamed about was Ellie, and this Ida woman, who for some reason looked just like Cruella DeVille from 101 Dalmations.  In her dreams she was losing Ellie, sometimes Ida would smirk at her as she walked off with Ellie's arm linked in her own, in another Amilee was forced to watch them get married and they both drank her blood before leaving her on the altar to die as they rode off on a motorcycle with tin cans rattling on the back and a 'just married' sign on the back.

When she awoke the next day, Lilith was still there on the couch, as if she just never felt the need to move.  Amilee decided to just let life be as normal. well as normal as possible.  She cleaned up empty whiskey bottles in the trailer, she swept, mopped, vacuumed and tidied things up as much as she could.  She cleaned the bathroom and even made Ellie's bed for her.  She went to the store and brought food home and she cooked meals, she ate them alone each day since Lilith only ever drank beer or blood.  But the routine of it made the next few days easier to handle.  Lilith ignored her and she ignored Lilith, and that was the way things remained.

At some point, the MC people showed up, and Lilith would leave to send them to stay in various trailers, but Amilee avoided every single one of them.  Every time she heard one of them mention Ellie or what she had gone off to do Amilee would get closer and closer to the point of explosion, all it was going to take was the tiniest thing to tip the scales, and she might be capable of absolutely anything.
Back to top Go down
Idallia
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Idallia

Second Life Username : Idallia Draconia

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 9:28 pm

Continued FROM: https://twistedtales.forumotion.com/t7-the-council-ida-s-release-part-1#53

Idallia made her way inside the bar, stopping for a moment at the door. There were actually people inside. Why did she think it would be empty? Here she stood in prison issued sweats, she looked a mess, blood was now streaked across her mouth, under her eyes, disheveled hair and she was practically dragging this little human girl behind her like some rag doll! The man at the bar took one look at her and pointed to the right. She looked and saw the staircase.

She quickly made her way up the stairs to the third floor where she was suppose to be living. She practically threw the girl to the first piece of furniture she saw, a couch and just glared at her. “Stay” She spoke to it as if it were a pet, a much unwanted pet for that matter.

She began to pace the floor, her hands moving up into her hair feeling how matted and messy it was. She didn’t know what she was going to do. She had never run a business, had no business sense for that matter, she couldn’t control herself around humans and now she had to live with one! She constantly found herself turning to look at the girl as thoughts of dinner crossed her mind. And that guy, who was that guy? Why would he bother stopping her? Ellie… where was Ellie? She had to find Ellie! She started toward the door back down, stopped, turned around again and paced back to the room… 5 miles, only 5 mile radius. She let out a scream of frustration.

Remembering her bag, she snatched it up and ripped into it. She tossed a few things out, not even caring what they were, and there was only one thing she wanted. She dug becoming nearly frantic when it wasn’t right at the surface and finally wrapped her hand around that familiar metal. She pulled it out and opened her hand seeing it, a necklace that Ellie had given her, a token of their devotion to one another, a gift that Idallia had swore to never remove. She hadn’t been able to keep that promise, though not by choice, she had worn it in her mind and dreams for fifty years.

As soon as she slipped the necklace around her neck she felt more relaxed. She felt as if her Ellie was right there with her and that everything was going to be okay, at least for a minute. As soon as she looked back over and saw that girl she wanted to kill her, and not in a nice way. No, she wanted to rip the girl’s throat out, to make the human pay for everything that happened, for the fifty years she was locked away merely for saving the woman she loved.

She burst out the door and ran back down the stairs leaving the girl upstairs. She had to get away from her, from that sweet smell, from that temptation. She stepped down from those stairs and into the bar, her new home and business.
“Figured you’d at least clean up first.” The bar tender smirked. “I’m Carl, been working here for years, you must be Idallia. We’ve been expecting you.” He poured some of the bottled blood into a glass and slid it down the counter to her. “I reckon some folks might find that look appealing.” He laughed.

“I need to find Ellie…” She started for the door. Who were these people?

“Nah, you don’t want to do that, come have a seat, have a drink, it will make you feel better, get your mind clear. I’ve been here through about eight owners now in the program. Trust me, I have heard and seen it all, running off to find anyone right now will just get you killed.” He held the glass of blood in his hand and waved it. “Come on now.” He set it on the counter. “This stuff isn’t all that bad, especially when its warmed up.”

Idallia stood there for a moment debating on fleeing through the door or doing as Carl suggested. Finally, realizing killing herself to search for Ellie wasn’t going to help her situation any, she made her way over to the bar and sat down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/148810986@N08/
Idallia
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Idallia

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 3:32 pm

Idallia finished the drink, still finding it disgusting even though it was warm. It didn’t really satisfy that thirst and to her, if anything, only made her crave the real thing all the more. “How can anyone live off this shit?” she grumbled pushing the empty glass back on the counter.

“We do what we have to do to survive.” Carl shrugged and took the glass. “You get used to it.”

“I doubt that.” Idallia looked around the bar. A woman sat alone in the corner smoking a cigarette, a couple of men were in the back playing pool, and another man at the opposite end of the bar was talking into one of those strange phones while drinking a beer.

Carl seeing her eyeing the patrons chuckled and shook his head, “Lesson number one, never eat where you run business.” He winked and moved closer to her, “And don’t leave behind any trails either. Its not like it was back in the day. Its best to just have a taste, glamour and leave them bewildered but not dead.”

Idallia looked at him feeling even more stressed. Rules for feeding? Since when was there rules? Don’t leave a trail? She shook her head. This was all becoming too much. She had lost fifty years of growing and developing with the changing times. They had tried to get her modernized in a two month training program prior to releasing her but nothing they told her had really prepared her for all this, and this was just the beginning.

Idallia stood up from the bar stool and took a step back. She had a human, a business, a life she had been given and knew nothing about but was expected to live and rules, so many rules!  “I have to….” She looked down toward her ankle, though it was covered with the fabric of these awful pants. She wanted to get that band off, to break all the rules, no, she HAD to get that band off if she was going to survive. This was her priority, so that she could go find Ellie.  She looked back up at Carl and forced somewhat of a smile. “Get cleaned up..” She finished and then turned and ran back up the stairs to her living quarters.

As soon as she reached the apartment she closed the door and leaned against it. She could hear the heartbeat of the girl which instantly drew her attention back over to that couch where she had left Lyric. The girl had not moved. Idallia pushed away from the door and made her way to the couch.

She stood there a minute just looking down at the frightened creature. What was her name again? Idallia rattled her brain trying to remember but decided it didn’t matter anyway. Soon as this band was removed the girl was going to be dinner and dead. For now she didn’t know what she was going to do with her.  

“Fuck… fuck fuck fuck” She moved away from the girl, picking up the closest thing within reach, a lamp and throwing it against the wall sending fragments of glass flying. Her actions didn’t help matters much, but at the very least it made her feel a little better, that was until she started to feel the warmth against her leg and realized her actions had caused the girl to become frightened again. She spun around to the girl, her eyes cross and on the verge of turning red. “You have got to be fucking kidding me!” She yelled at the girl. “If I was going to kill you, you’d be dead already!” She growled and spun around to leave the room before she did just that.

She found her way into the bathroom. She slammed the door shut and screamed out in frustration. A year? A fucking year? She wasn’t going to make it. She wasn’t sure she was going to make it her first night! She stepped further into the small room and began to rip off the grey sweats she had been wearing.

Idallia stood under the stream of hot water from the shower, letting it run down over her head plastering her long blonde hair against her face. She made no effort to move it, just stood there letting the water wash away this day and the blood stained tears that fell her down her cheeks, tears that she would never let another see.

She stood in that shower long after the hot water ran out leaving that stream to run cold, but she didn’t care, it wasn’t like the temperature affected her anyway. She managed to get herself cleaned up and her hair washed. By the time she stepped out of the shower she felt a little better, though that hunger was still a nagging pain reminding her of that girl in the next room. She tried her hardest to ignore it, taking her time to brush out her long pale blonde hair.

Cleaned up, she didn’t look quite as frightening as she did before, other than her skin being a bit paler than usual, and the dark circles around her eyes from lack of feedings for fifty years.  She stepped out of the bathroom, water still dripping off her naked form. She hadn’t bothered using a towel. Every step left a mark where her foot touched down on the ground, trailing water back to the couch the girl sat on.

In an attempt to remain calm and not further frighten the girl she looked at her. “I am going to bite you now. I will not kill you. Don’t be scared.” She said having no idea how to do this and keep the girl calm. Her voice was not very reassuring or caring, they were just spoken words. Then again, it wasn’t exactly like she was sure she could keep her promise, she was hungry, it had been fifty years, could she control it once it started?
Back to top Go down
Lyricalmelodies
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Lyricalmelodies

Second Life Username : lyricalmelodies

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 4:12 pm

Lyric had not moved from the couch where she had been thrown onto.  She had even closed her eyes and out of complete exhaustion fallen asleep.  In her dream, Lanie was yelling at her about something, but it sounded like she was underwater, Lyric could see her lips moving but no sound was coming out, just a muffled buzz that she was frustrated she could not hear.  She awoke to the sound of the lamp smashing on the floor and she jumped a bit, covering against the couch and curling up into as small of a ball as she possibly could.

"P....p....please don't kill me...."  She whispered so softly it was doubtful Ida would have heard her at all and she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her enter the bathroom and heard the shower water running.  She stared around the room, confused, she knew that they were upstairs, if she listened closely she could hear noises from the bar downstairs, cars driving past on the street below and occasionally a shout from a person.  But where was she?  Creekwood, she'd heard that much mentioned, but she was thousands of miles from Georgia and had no idea how she got here, or how to leave.  

Everything was such a mess, she had both the nagging feeling that she should be trying to leave this place and get back to Tori, but also the numb feeling from the glamoring that made it hard for her to care about the danger she could tell she was in.  So when Ida came out of the bathroom and walked over to her and said she was going to bite her, Lyric raised her hands up to cover her neck and shook her head her blue eyes wide with fear.  "Please.....I....I don't....it's gonna hurt.....it ....I've seen all those vampire shows you know.....I must be dreaming.....you're just in my dream right...."  She was getting all confused again, scared but strangely attracted to the idea of being bit by a vampire and yet still terrified, her heart was beating so fast that she felt dizzy and lightheaded already.

Last edited by Lyricalmelodies on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Idallia
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Idallia

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Idallia ignored the girl’s plee, this was going to happen one way or another. Her fangs extended, her eyes rolled over from that pale blue to a crimson red. In that moment, she forgot about the band, forgot about the bar, forgot about the rules that had been placed. She had only one thing on her mind. She reached down grabbing the girl and pulling her to her feet. The girl squirmed, crying, pleading for her release, but Idallia had pulled the girl even closer, wrapping her arm around the girl’s body tightly. Her other hand moved up pushing the girl’s head to the side and moving hair out of the way to fully expose that sweet flesh.

The girl continued to cry and whimper and it took all of her restraint not to just smack the girl and tell her to shut up. She could feel the fear radiating from the girl causing that band to warm against her ankle once more, but she was beyond caring. At least if she died, she would die fed and sated from this painful hunger.

“Shhhh….” Was all she said to the girl in her best attempt to calm her. And without further hesitation, she leaned in, her fangs pierced through the warm flesh, sinking deep into the vein. The girl screamed and Idallia didn’t even care. She didn’t care who heard, the blood lust had taken over the moment that sweet crimson flow of life hit her tongue. She gulped hungrily drawing more and more of that life giving fluid into her mouth. Her grip upon the girl tightened, keeping the warm body tight against her, giving her no room to run or escape, and also to keep her from falling when the life started to drain away.

With each passing second she became greedily hungrier, and with each draw she felt the burning intensifying as if the sun itself was setting upon her leg, the flames coming from within ripping at her own flesh, yet she didn’t care. The blood lust was stronger than the pain. She had not tasted real human blood in over fifty years, and tonight, she was going to feast! She could feel the girl’s body relaxing, the life slowly being ripped away which only made it more intoxicating as she continued to feed.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 2:39 pm

Ellie's bike growled to a stop outside the very British looking pub. Ellie smiled and pulled off her helmet, hooking it over her arm, she locked the bike and stood back to admire the building that reminded her of home so much. She knew it would have reminded Ida too and she swallowed as she looked to the doorway to the bar and began to move in its direction like on autopilot. She was terrified and excited and overwhelmed by the thoughts running through her head but still, she took another step and another towards her love.

The door handle seemed to swim in and out of focus for a second as she reached out to open the door but still, her body wouldn't stop and let her take a breath. The closer she was getting to Ida the more she could smell her scent and feel her emotions. Emotions that stirred up so many memories in Ellie, of excitement and passion and pure animalistic, breathtaking, adrenalin-driven bloodlust...

Ellie the door open in her hand and suddenly realisation hit her like a frying pan to the face in some old cartoon. Bloodlust... she felt bloodlust from Ida... "FUCK!" She cursed out loud. Her eyes opened wide she turned her head in the direction of the staircase inside the bar and listened for a second, drowning out all the voices she didn't need in an instant... and there it was.
That voice that could break Ellie's heart over and over again and still leave her wanting more. That seductive honey glazed tone that could talk anyone into handing over their first born child if they had to, just to get a taste of the lips it poured from.
Ellie drowned for a second in that honey. Oh God! how she missed her. If this was another dream then it was a cruel one... but then she was spun back to earth as the words that left that honey trap mouth caused Ellie to do something impulsive, reckless and completely necessary.

She didn't know if anyone saw and she didn't care. She turned into a blur to most mortal folk as she broke all the rules of using vampire strengths in front of humans. She flickered up the stairs in a millisecond and slammed her hand on the door she came to a stop in front of.
The door flew open and far from the sarcastic yet charming one-liner she had planned on speaking to Ida on their reunion she spoke much sterner and serious words "AS YOUR MAKER I COMMAND YOU TO STOP IDA"
The view was hard for Ellie to resist falling into herself. She moved slowly towards the scene like someone approaching a wild animal. The blonde girl was almost dead, Ellie could smell it, the death creeping in, and also see it by the light fading from her eyes. She swallowed again as she laid her eyes on the back of Ida's head.

The white blonde hair trailed down her back ad Ellie longed to touch it. Ida was frozen her mouth hovering over the girl's neck and she was shaking as though trying to fight the sires hold itself.
Ellie knew that any moment she would see her face again and it was all she wanted in the world but she had to concentrate right now if she let that hold go for a fraction of a second it was all over for that girl. That girl that badly needed her blood to heal her before she died and Ida would be eliminated like a bug.
She licked her lips the blood smelled so good and so did Ida. Ellie's fangs snapped down involuntarily and the girls glazed over eyes seemed to focus on them for a second before closing.
Ida was clearly in pain and fighting an internal battle that must have been tearing her apart inside. Ellie stepped towards them again and slowly bent down taking Ida's face in a soft grip and raising her to her feet. Ida's face appeared from under a mess of white hair that was contrasting perfectly with the girl's crimson blood that was matted in it. Her eyes nearly took Ellie's breath away as she looked into them for the first time in over half a century. She was breathing heavily and had a dangerously sexy grin on her face. Oh yes, the bloodlust had kicked in and Ellie felt her own lust for Ida creeping up to meet it. They locked eyes for what seemed like forever, electric buzzing between them as the world melted away.

It was Ellie who finally broke the silence... still holding Ida's face more firmly now, she raised her other hand and ran a finger slowly over Ida's bloodstained lips and like she was tasting cupcake frosting, raised it to her own lips and sucked it clean. She smirked and in her still strong British accent spoke the first words Ida had heard her say for so long "Hello Beautiful...you always was a messy eater".
Ellie brushed the hair off Ida's face and took in her beauty for a second before grabbing her hips and lifting her into her arms. Ida's arms and legs instinctively wrapped around her and they kissed as if they were kissing for every lost lover or desperate heart that the world had ever seen...

Back to top Go down
Idallia
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Idallia

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 4:41 pm

In most cases, Idallia would have felt Ellie’s presence, for it was a presence that stirred things deep within her, almost like the bloodlust, but on a different level. She had sworn she would never love another, not in life, nor in death. She had devoted herself completely to Ellie, long before she had even been turned.  Today however was not a normal day. Never had she felt the bloodlust as strong as she did now. It had taken control, taken over her mind; all she could focus on was the sensation of sucking upon flesh, drawing that blood into her mouth, feeling it coating her tongue and throat as she guzzled it down.

Closer and close the girl came to meeting her end, having stood no chance against the darkness that had come for her, that drank her very essence. Idallia lowered to the floor on one knee, still holding the girl’s near lifeless body. The blood had slowed in its flow but wasn’t empty yet, there was still that faint heartbeat as the girl’s heart worked so hard trying to keep up with the demands her body was requiring to stay alive, but the loss was faster than her body could endure.

Just before that light would go out forever on the girl, Idallia was forced to stop. Her head came up away from the girl’s neck, blood dripped over her lip. She was shaking, desperate to return to her feast, to finish what she had started, yet those words that had been spoken prevented her from sinking her fangs back into the girl’s neck.

Finally she looked up through the mess of her hair, long strands dangled in front of her eyes; blood stained and streaked through parts of the pale blonde, her mouth was stained and smeared with the blood of her victim. She was still fighting the lust, barely able to even focus on whom it was that stood there in front of her until she felt that touch.

She became speechless. This couldn’t be real; she had to be a mirage. She rose to her feet with Ellie’s touch, releasing the girl and letting her just crumble to the floor like a discarded doll that had served its purpose and would be forgotten for all time. The girl was no longer important to her, only the one that stood before her gazing into her eyes.

Hearing Ellie’s words snapped her back to the reality, brought her out of that haze of bloodlust and into another world of passionate lust. The red faded from her eyes returning them to the pale blue.  As Ellie lifted her, she wrapped herself so tightly around Ellie, embracing her arms and legs, pressing her body tight against her.  She was afraid to speak, afraid to shatter this illusion. It was Ellie, it was really her. She was in her arms, and all those feelings of safety, loving, passion, and desires rushed back to her hitting her like a tidal wave of affection.  Tears of crimson rained down over her cheeks as she kissed her lover in a way that would put Romeo and Juliet’s story to shame. She was home. The smell of blood still fresh in the air and upon her lips now being shared with the only person she cared about, sending memories of their life together flooding back as if it was only yesterday.  Memories of feasting together and then rolling around in the carnage left behind as they made love in their heightened states after a fresh feed.

In that moment, everything was perfect in her world. She didn’t care about rules, councils, businesses, or humans.  Nothing could go wrong.  Ellie had found her, after fifty years their love was reunited, a spark that had remained behind now jumped to life, burning brightly in a brilliant flame of passion.

And just like that, her perfect little bubble was popped and the searing pain ripped through her like molten lava raging through her. She pulled back from that kiss and let out a scream of pure agony, her entire body tensing up. The girl was dying… and the reality hit her, so was she.  

She could not get a breath, not that she needed one but her chest felt as if it was caving in, being crushed upon itself. Her back arched and she cried out again having never felt such agony. Steam began to rise from her flesh and her skin grew hot to the touch.  She barely managed the words..” the girl..” before her mind could do nothing more but fight the unbearable pain that was to be her death upon the girl’s demise.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 8:05 pm

For someone who was dead... Ellie had never felt so alive. Everything was as it should be again and her world had just flipped over back to its rightful course. She had no thoughts of Amilee or clans or Supe politics, there was just her and Ida back in each other's arms at last and it was as close to heaven as a damned soul like hers would ever be likely to get.
Then came the bitch slap back to reality as Ida threw back her head and screamed in agony. Ellie's entire body wracked with pain as Ida began to burn up and she dropped her onto the bed and fell to her knees grasping at the couch where the girl lay trying to pull herself up towards her.
She had been so overpowered by her desperate need to touch and hold Ida again she had forgotten the implications of the girl almost dead on the sofa.
"Fuck...." Ellie choked out "don't die you little bitch...." She hoisted herself up and pulled on the girl's clothes hard. She slid off the couch and hit the floor with a thud and Ellie used the last of her strength to throw herself up to kneeling. She glanced over at Ida who was unconscious on the bed as she pulled off her jacket and dropped it ... she smiled as she pulled up her sleeve... "well Darlin..." she grinned to her lifeless love "Let's hope your new friend here isn't a vegetarian..." Ellie snapped down her fangs and ripped into her wrist letting her blood run freely from the wound and reaching out to hold it over the blonde girl's mouth. She pushed the gash into her mouth and used a twisting motion to prise her jaw apart, watching as her own blood trickled past the motionless lips and smiling with relief before promptly passing out face down on the floor next to the now quickly healing patient...
Back to top Go down
Lyricalmelodies
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Lyricalmelodies

Second Life Username : lyricalmelodies

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 8:47 pm

This was the most bizarre dream she had ever experienced, that's what she kept telling herself, it had to be a dream because none of this was making sense to her otherwise.  She was seeing flashes of her life before her eyes one moment, Lanie's face flashing before her, then her parents, her grandma in the nursing home crocheting a blanket, warm sunshine falling across a field of wildflowers, a bright light was shining and she felt herself going towards it.

And then it all went black.  When she blinked her eyes open she felt a bit dizzy still, but it was like a strange caffeinated buzz was circulating through her.  She looked over to see both Ida and Ellie passed out, saw blood, saw it on herself as well and cringed.  What the fuck was happening here?  Were they dead?  No, she remembered far too many vampire shows she had seen and there wasn't even anything around she could stake them with, this seemed to only provide disappointment.  

As her head cleared more, and the hold of the glamor done to her faded she suddenly came back to reality more and more.  It suddenly occurred to her that she was in a room with two vampires, who were probably not dead and could wake back up at any moment.  She went to the door, turned the handle and found it locked.  She rattled the handle a few times, pushed herself against it and grunted a few times in frustration, but it was no good, she was sealed inside.  She walked to the windows and found them the same.  What the fuck, could she scream loud enough for anyone downstairs to hear her?  

She looked around frantically and then saw the open bathroom door and immediately rushed inside it, locking the door behind her.  The vampire blood inside of her was making her heart beat so fast, she paced the room a few times and then closed the toilet lid, sat on it and pulled her phone from her pocket.  Suddenly she remembered the passcode to it, and as she pressed the 6 numbers into it and hit enter she blinked a few times as the screen on her iphone came to life, scrolling through the messages there.  She went to Lanie's name and saw all of the texts, most of them worried, some angry, a few saying she was never going to speak to her again, but then followed by more pleading for her to answer.  Then the last message at the bottom that simply read:  "Where the fuck is Creekwood Washington and why is your phone there, or you, Lyric is this some kind of sick joke?"

Lyric sighed, what was she going to tell her?  She remembered the time that she had tried to take the bus to Lanie's house just to prove that she could, and how she had ended up in a really bad part of town, Lanie had used their iPhones connection to track her and bring her back to safety, but this was not just some bus ride mishap, she was thousands of miles away and had nothing to go on to explain to Lanie, at least not in terms she would understand.  While she was contemplating what to text back to her, the phone screen went black from inactivity and she saw the reflection of her face, the blood dried on her cheeks and she went over to the sink, getting a washcloth wet and scrubbing at her face a bit.  

She flicked her phone back on, and stared at it, trying to decide what to do.  In the next room she could hear the slightest bit of movement, someone was awake!  She panicked as her trembling hands texted a message back to Lanie.   "I'm sorry.....it's not a joke it's Vampires, real ones, I'm not kidding, I woke up and I was here.  I don't know how I got here okay?  I can't leave either, it's all locked up.  Lanie I'm scared, look at this ok?"  Lyric looked at herself in her phone camera's view, her hair a mess, she tilted her neck and touched the now scarred over the skin where she had been bitten.  How was it already healed this much?  Lanie wouldn't believe this either, what if it just looked like a hickey, what if Lanie thought she had run off with some boy?  She felt her heart pounding faster again, she really wanted to get out of here, she was feeling like a caged animal.  She pressed send on the message and slid the phone back into her shorts pocket, she walked closer to the bathroom door, just to reassure herself she had indeed locked it and she jumped when she realized she could sense more movement from the other room.

"Shit they really aren't dead....." She rushed around the small bathroom, but there was no place to hide.   "no no don't come in the bathroom, Vampire's don't have to use the bathroom do they?  I dunno....." She pulled her phone out again, flipped it to vibrate and stared back down at the message she had just sent, thinking how absolutely crazy this all sounded.  "Come on Lanie....just answer me, I need your help.  I know I'm an airhead but I didn't do this on purpose.....oh god just answer me please!......oh shit, they can't like read my mind can they?....no you can't do that nope umm...quick what would Lanie say....oh god I dunno.....don't read my mind there's nothing in here!"
Back to top Go down
Lanie
Typer of Tomfoolery
Typer of Tomfoolery
Lanie

Second Life Username : onetreasuredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 6:03 am

Lanie was sitting in her own locked room.  When Lyric had failed to show up with the deposit money for their apartment she'd had to go back to her dad's home with her tail shamefully between her legs, and listen to his drunken rant that she should never have trusted anyone, that people always fuck you over in the end.  She was feeling like he was right, but wasn't in the mood to hear anymore either.  Occasionally over the last few hours, her dad had pounded on the door, but she could hear the sound of him snoring over the sound of the tv blaring in the living room.  

That was when her phone went off.  She immediately picked it up and read the message that Lyric sent about 10 times before she could think straight.  "Stop lying to me, and what is that on your neck?  Did you run off with some guy?  You promised not to leave me, what the fuck is wrong with you?  Vampires?  Lyric, I am not stupid, you are!  Now tell me what's really happening or I'm not speaking to you anymore"

The messages went back and forth a few times, Lanie was still angry though.  Whatever had happened, she didn't know how Lyric expected her to come to her rescue.  That's when she remembered the bank account.  She had never actually used it, but Lyric had set it up for emergencies, not even Lyric's parents knew that a certain amount of money was routed into that account each month.  Lanie had never dared to touch that money, but it felt good that her friend was looking out for her, so she'd just let the amount add up over time.  

She looked back at the messages Lyric was sending her.  Vampires?  What kind of drugs had someone given her?  But she had seen the mess her friend looked like, even if it was some guy, was he hurting her?  "Fuck it!!!"  Lanie screamed at the frustration of having been left behind while her friend was off on some kind of adventure.  She looked around at her bedroom, the peeling paint on the walls, the windows with the cardboard over them to keep out the elements because they were so poorly sealed up.  She listened to the sound of her dad snoring in the next room, sleeping off his latest alcoholic binge, she looked around at what was left here for her.  She thought that her and Lyric getting an apartment was going to solve all her problems, get her out of this shit hole life and she'd never had to look back.  

On her phone she googled Creekwood.  Not much was said about it, but a little more research showed it had a greyhound stop, not even a station, just a stop on the side of the road.  "Jesus what you gone and done now Lyric.,....this ain't just being lost in Eastpoint, nah this is a whole other load of crazy .....you owe me..."  She said as she started to shove things into a backpack.  There was enough money in that account for a bus, she knew that much.  She had done a lot of crazy shit so far in her life, but riding a bus all the way across the country, she wasn't sure if she was really ready for this, but what else was she going to do, she sighed, it was better than staying here and listening to her dad tell her how shit life was. 

She slung the backpack over her shoulder, walked out of the room and to the front door.  She took one last look over her shoulder at her dad, thinking of waking him to say goodbye and then hanging her mind at the last second, and then walked out, shutting the door and that chapter of her life for the last time.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 4:09 pm

Ellie opened one eye and surveyed the floor stretching out in front of her. It took her a moment to get her bearings and understand that the room was sideways on. Her head pounded. What the fuck had she been drinking last night? and more to the point, where the fuck was she?
She tried to raise her head but it felt like a steel blade was being shoved through it and Ellie winced, not realising how close her head still was to the floor till she headbutted it with a 'thunk'.
"Bollocks!" she cursed as she rolled onto her back holding her head. She lay there a moment, eyes closed, trying to stop the room spinning and trying to figure out why she was here.
Noises from the bar floated up the stairs as if they were trying to jog her memory and Ellie began to come around. 'The bar' she thought ' OK ...so I remember pulling up outside...I went in ...and that smell...' She inhaled. drew in a long deep breath in through her nose and sat bolt upright. The pain in her head seared and she squinted her eyes to try and focus on the shape laying on the bed.
"FUCK SHIT!" she cursed again holding her head in agony.
Her eyes squeezed tight shut she steadied herself and desperately tried to move towards the scent of her Ida. Ellie knew she wasn't dead she could feel her, but she could also feel the frightened girl in the bathroom and she knew she had to get to Ida before Ida woke and got to her.

The shreds of light from the lamp hit her eyes as they once again attempted to open and were like yellow lasers that penetrated into her head. She crawled to the bed and tried to pull herself up with a handful of bedsheet, which instantly slid off onto the floor taking Ellie with it. She hit the floor with a thud... and a bedsheet in her hand... "OWW! ..OBVIOUSLY!" she yelled, exasperated.
Like a horror movie villain that couldn't be kept down, she tried again, this time pulling the sheet a couple of times to test its strength before hoisting herself up next to Ida.
"Baby?" she croaked, she rubbed her eyes and managed to focus on Ida's face. She looked drawn and even paler than usual. Ellie brushed the blood matted hair from Ida's cheek and kissed her lips gently. "Baby? ...C'mon now beautiful, naps times over..." she smiled as Ida's eyelids flickered but they didn't open. Ellie thought for a moment and surveyed Ida's blood-spattered naked body. She was just as stunning as she had always been and Ellie couldn't help letting some of the memories she had, play like a porno in her mind.
She grinned as she reached her hand down "oooohkay then, guess you wanna milk the moment huh?" and began to trail her fingers up Ida's inner thigh and her body reacted, Ellie almost laughed as she softly pushed her leg aside and continued up the cold flesh... "Wakey wakeeey" she sang as her finger slipped into the damps folds of Ida's pussy and began to circle her clit.. "don't tell me YOU have a headache..." she grinned...
Back to top Go down
Idallia
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Idallia

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 6:13 pm

Idallia had been sure that she was going to meet the true death this time. The pain had put her over the edge, knocking her unconscious with it, leaving her in a whole new world within her own mind. She stood there in the darkness of her mind, an unfamiliar place. She could not see in front of her, she couldn’t see behind her, just pure black.

The only relief she had was the fact that the pain had stopped, the burning subsided leaving her body lifeless and draped across the bed, though she could not escape the prison of darkness that had captured her mind. Normally she would embrace the dark, revel in it and dance with the shadows, but this was unlike any darkness she had known. There were no shadows, just pure black. She could not see anything.  She reached out blindly, reaching into nothing. Panic began to set in. Was this her death? Is this what happened when a vampire met the true death?

She turned again and again in a blind frantic. ‘Ellie? Ellie where are you?’ she cried out in her mind. There was no noise, a silence so quiet it was deafening. This had to be damnation. She was going to lose her mind, lose everything that she knew and be forever trapped in this nothingness! Fear, she was feeling an emotion she had not known in years, not since she cowered in a corner while her father beat her. Now, she felt that fear bubbling up tenfold. The thought of being without Ellie for another day, another minute after feeling her touch so briefly ripped at what would be her heart.

Within the darkness she began to run, having no idea what direction she was going. She didn’t know if she was going up or down, left or right, or running in circles. She was just running, her hands outstretched waiting to feel something, to run into something, but there was nothing, just blackness. She screamed in her mind. This could not be happening. She didn’t want to die, not yet, not like this!

And then, as if a single flame ignited, there was a soft glow breaking through the darkness. She could feel something, an icy touch upon her leg moving up her inner thigh. She could hear words though she couldn’t make out what was being said, she knew the voice, the sweet voice that called to her, guiding her out of the recesses of her mind.

Idallia followed that sound, moving toward the soft glow of light that called her out of the darkness. Her body began to react to the touches, her hips moved just slightly into that icy touch. Her chest began to rise and fall ever so softly as air began to circulate within her lungs. A sound so faint, so soft and gentle emitted from her lips in her exhale. She was closer, fighting that darkness to reach the light, to escape this prison and be home in Ellie’s embrace.

She finally broke free, shattering the illusion of darkness as if she burst through a pane of glass sending fragments all around her. In that sudden burst of energy all she could hear was that heavy British accent of her lover saying to her, “Don’t tell me YOU have a headache…”

Idallia grinned, her eyes opened and using what strength she had, in what would be the blink of an eye to a mere mortal she moved completely flipping Ellie over onto her back and sitting over her with Ellie’s wrist in her hands above her head. She looked down into Ellie’s eyes and growled, a feral expression over taking her wanting nothing more than to devour her lover in a heated passion that had lay dormant for far too long and was ready to explode.

She released one of Ellie’s wrists and moved her hand down to rip the shirt off her body, the fabric shredding with ease. Before she could do anything else, she found herself the one on the bottom and Ellie had her pinned to the bed. “Bitch…” Ida managed to say with a grin before their lips were locked once more in a heated kiss. Idallia wrapped herself around Ellie, locking her legs tightly around her waist, her hands moved up against Ellie’s shoulders, her nails dragging deep into flesh along her shoulder line and down her back.

Idallia bit into Ellie’s lip, piercing flesh with the sharpness of her fangs. She could taste the light drops of blood that were briefly released before the puncture wounds healed up quickly of their own natural ability. The taste was like pure honey upon her lips, though not human, it was the taste of her love, a taste that fueled her inner fires and set her body aflame once more but this time in a heated passion.

Her nails raked even deeper into flesh leaving marks in their path. She used her strength to roll them once more, paying no mind that the edge of the bed was right there and they both tumbled to the floor still embraced. Idallia was on top once more, pulling back from that kiss she let her lips slide down over Ellie’s body, her fangs grazing along flesh teasingly with the expectation of biting at any moment. She continued down until her lips were met with the hardened bud of Ellie’s nipple. She hungrily pulled it into her mouth and bit down.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Creekwood GM
Creekwood GM
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:00 am

It was like they had never been apart. The passion, the fire the desperation for each other's bodies was just the same as it always was only this time the fire was fuelled by more than half a century of yearning for each other. All that loss, pain, anguish and pure deprivation they had been through without each other exploded like a tornado hitting a volcano and it created the perfect storm.
Ellie grinned as she got the better of Ida and they rolled over the bed like two hungry wolves fighting until their lips met and playtime was over. They clawed at each other's bodies desperate for more of the other's flesh, the touch they had missed for so long.

Neither one of them gave the girl in the bathroom or what she was doing a second thought, she wasn't going anywhere soon and there was so little self-control in the room right now that she was probably in the best place. Ellie didn't care if the Lycans themselves attacked right now, she would die happy if she could have her Ida one more time.
She arched her back and closed her eyes in pure painful bliss as Ida's fangs scratched down her skin and bit into her breast. A trickle of blood ran down Ellie's side and she watched mesmerized as Ida looked up at her from the huge blue eyes of an angel only with a devilish glint. Those eyes stayed locked on Ellie's and a mischevious smile appeared on her face as she deftly caught the blood in its path and followed it back up with her tongue. Ellie saw her moment and spun them again catching Ida's wrists and slamming them above her head pinning her to the floor. She put her lips close to Ida's and smirking she chided her "you shouldn't play this game with me baby ....you know I'm always gonna win..." she kissed her lips with the lightest tease of a kiss before reminding her in the quietest whisper  "...I'm your Sire..." her lips moved to Ida's neck and she began to make a path up the pale skin there whispering each word between each drop of a kiss " As.....your ....maker...I ....command...you.....to ..." she reached Ida's ear and paused till she could feel her lovers anticipation bubbling over then ended with "...lie still..."
  Ellie stood up grinning as Ida lay unable to move but clearly amused by Ellie's trick. They had played games like this before but very rarely did Ellie pull this one on her.

Ellie stood appraising her body with appreciative eyes then bent down and picked up the bedsheet that had caused her to fall earlier "...never did like this sheet.." she smirked as she tore it into shreds and used the strips to tie Ida's wrists tightly attaching them to the bed leg, she trailed the strips of fabric over Ida's body teasingly, over her breasts and pussy down her inner thighs and lower to her ankles where she stooped and wrap a strip around each one, attaching one to the other bed leg and one to the couch leg... Ida lay spread eagle on the floor wearing nothing but an amused grin.

Ellie slowly pulled off her leather pants and threw them aside all the time watching Ida. She knelt at her feet and trailed her nails all the way up the inside of her leg, over her pussy, stomach and breasts crawling over her till she was sat astride and slipping her fingers behind Ida's neck she bent down to kiss her again. She caught Ida's lip between her teeth as she pulled back and was paid back the drops of blood Ida had taken from her own lips earlier...she allowed her tongue to flick over the blood and whispered against her mouth like a feather "there...now you can move so long as you don't leave me again..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter One
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Tales Roleplay :: General Role Play :: General Storylines-
Jump to: